Includes Shipping - See Item Details*
Vibiemme Domobar Super Tank/Plumbed In
Features particular to the Vibiemme Domobar Super Manual Stainless
- Use as a stand alone tank/reservoir model or make a direct connection to plumb into a water line by simply moving the lever on the bottom of the machine
- Quiet rotary vane pump is larger than the vibration pump found on many home model machines
- Manual three way valve below grouphead allows removal of portafilter handle from grouphead immediately after espresso extraction has terminated
- Insulation on inner wall between water reservoir and internal boiler
Common features across all Vibiemme Domobar Super Espresso Machines
- True Faema E61 grouphead is heaviest in its class and maintains active flow of water from the grouphead to the heat exchanger in the boiler
- The heat exchanger allows you to make espresso after espresso until water reservoir is emptied
- Professional grade brass portafilters - one portafilter with single spout and single filter basket and one portafilter with dual spout and double filter basket
- Boiler capacity: 1.8 liter copper boiler with .2 liter heat exchanger for on demand steam, for a total of 2 liters. (We realize there are different specs on other sites. Due to the confusion, we measured a boiler ourselves, and it matches with what VBM’s head tech claims.
- Removable 2.0 liter pour-over water reservoir
- Boiler pressure gauge to indicate boiler pressure (reading will vary between .8 and 1.2 bar pressure). The setting can be varied by adjusting the full size pressurestat through the access port under the cup warmer tray on top of machine.
- Pump pressure gauge to indicate brew pressure during espresso extraction (reading will vary while not extracting)
- Multi-directional stainless steel steam wand on left side can be moved in different directions
- Multi-directional stainless steel hot water tap on right side can be moved in different directions
- Power indicator light on right side indicates when the machine is powered on.
- Heating light on left side indicates when espresso machine is heating
- Low water level light in middle indicates when water level in water reservoir in rear is low
- Three stage power switch allows user to fill internal boiler without sending power to the heating element (prevents damage upon initial start up).
- Jaeger pressurestat (rated as one of the best) monitors boiler pressure
- Extremely large stainless steel drip tray which can be easily (slides out with pull of handle) removed for cleaning. Grate stays on machine when pulling out drip tray so that it is one step to empty.
- GICAR branded electronic water level control for internal boiler is located in lower right rear corner of machine where there is least heat build up
- Rotary vane pump provides quicker ramp up pressure at start of espresso extraction and is quieter than vibration pumps
- Largest OPV (over pressure valve opens when too much pump pressure exists) located in rear of machine with easy access when body panel and six (6) associated screws are removed.
- Accessories: Single spout portafilter, single dose filter basket, double spout portafilter, double dose filter basket, blind filter basket for backflushing, plastic coffee scoop, and a common useless plastic tamper (please make sure to order a good tamper).
- Effective 10/11/12, 1-year labor and 2-year parts warranty, limited to manufacturer defects only.
- Dimensions: 10.6” W x 21.0” D x 16.5” H.
- Product Safety Listing: UL Commercial for home and office use
10% discount on Accessories and Maintenance supplies ordered with this unit. Discount on grinders ordered with this unit (varies for each grinder, so please inquire for more details). Note that your order total will not reflect accessory and grinder discounts; we will apply them manually to your order when your invoice is processed.
* UPS Ground Shipping within the contiguous US is included in the purchase price of this item.
Effective 10/11/12, 2-year labor and 2-year parts warranty, limited to manufacturer defects only.